Best reflexology foot massage New York.Relax with a reflexology foot massage at Dyanna Spa in NYC.Best reflexology foot massage New York.Relax with a reflexology foot massage at Dyanna Spa in NYC. Nothing is quite as relaxing as a foot massage, and Dyanna Spa in N.Y.C. is the best place to experience it. Incorporating the oriental healing art of reflexology massage, our massage therapists focus on targeting specific reflex points on the feet to open up any energy blockages.
Our reflexology practitioners utilize ancient Chinese teachings dating back to 2330 B.C.E. As in acupuncture, reflexology divides the human body into several different zones or meridians that exist on both sides of the body. The meridians contain specific points that connect to nerves, organs, and glands of the human body.
When the energy (also known as “Qi” or “Chi”) flowing through the meridians is blocked, a variety of ailments, pain, and/or emotional distress can ensue. By massaging and applying pressure to specific points on the feet, energy returns to its natural flow in the body, alleviating pain, illness, and stress.
The many possible benefits of reflexology foot massage
In addition to helping blood and lymph circulation throughout the body, there is evidence that reflexology foot massage can assist with the healing of specific medical conditions.
- Foot reflexology massage may help those suffering from chronic pain.
- It can help with some digestive system problems such as diarrhea, ulcers, stomach bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, and colitis.
- Some research indicates it can help with sleep disorders.
- A research study showed decreased depression and stress for middle-aged women who received reflexology massages.
- One study showed it helped with muscular aches and pains as well as with the pain of arthritis and sciatica.
- It may help not only with blood circulation in general, but it may help improve varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
- Some report increased memory and better concentration.
- It may lower blood pressure.
- Other areas of benefit show it may help with migraines and asthma.
Manhattan’s Dyanna Spa was named “Best New York Spa for Reflexology and Foot Massage” for two consecutive years in 2009 and in 2010, so you can be assured that you will receive the very best from our experienced and professional N.Y.C. massage therapists.
Let your mind and body unwind at our award-winning yet affordable New York City day spa and indulge in our wonderful foot massage treatments for men and women. A thirty-minute treatment costs only $50.00. We guarantee you will leave our spa feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.Dyanna Spa !
Dyanna Body & Nail Salon Spa
121 Madison Ave ( between E 30th & E 31 street), New York , NY 10016
Look forward to seeing you at Dyanna Body & Nail Spa.