THERE’S A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING: A Girl’s Guide To Waxing For The First Time!(Brazilian Waxing)
Brazilian Waxing NYC.First Time Brazilian Waxing
- Hair in the waxed areas does not grow back in four to eight weeks and when it does, it is soft and thin.
- Hair is removed from the root rather than from surface, which does not create stubbles.
- There are no chemicals involved and thus no reaction with waxing. At the most you will have a swollen area that is red for a few hours, but there's little or no danger that you'll be left with scars, sores or some other reaction.
- Cost of waxing is minimal as compared to any of the permanent hair removal methods (e.g. laser hair removal or electrolysis).
- And, of course you can also get some hairy designs on your body customized - the upcoming trend after tattoos.
- Your hair length should have grown slightly longer than normal to allow the wax to bond to the hair for removal. Many women find it hard to let their hair grow in order to allow it the proper length to wax, but it should not take an extremely long amount of time for your hair to get slightly longer.
- Be clean before your waxing treatment .Skin that has natural oils on it or even dirt will be harder to wax. By taking a hot shower or applying a warm cloth to the area that is to be waxed will help your skin's pores open up and make it easier for the hair to be removed.
- Using a body or face scrub in the shower will help remove any dead skin cells in the desired area as they may cause more pain when it comes time to waxing the hair.
- There are many different types of numbing sprays to help with the discomfort of the waxing process. Some may find that taking a Tylenol or acetaminophen anywhere from 30-45 minutes before waxing also helps deal with any pain caused.
- Some women may find that the skin is more sensitive around the time of their menstrual cycle. If this is the case, waxing should be scheduled earlier or later to avoid any unnecessary pain.
- If acne is a problem, wait until the skin has healed before hair waxing to avoid further irritation.
- If you choose a bikini wax, make sure it’s not a last-minute decision. Last-minute holidays might be spontaneous and fun but a last minute bikini wax will make you red and sore for the beach. Bikini waxing should be done at least 24 hours before you wear a bikini. Do not expose waxed area to sun for 24 hours to avoid darkening.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing over freshly waxed areas to minimize the risk of irritation and ingrown hairs.
- After 24-48 hours, exfoliate the skin with a Loofah sponge to prevent the dead skin from accumulating.
- You will not want to exercise the next day to avoid getting sweaty and having your pores become clogged with dirt and oils.
- Do not try to pop the pimples you may see from waxing as this can spread bacteria on your skin and create more unwanted pimples.
- Dyanna Spa was rated as the best of NYC Spa for Waxing, Bikini & Brazilian Wax, and overall hair removal
- Dyanna Spa has all kinds of waxing available (including Cirepil Blue Hard Wax)
- Our specialists spend all day waxing and that is why waxing procedure will be painless, quick and efficient.
- We use only the best products – our special azulene aloe wax and hard wax formulas works effectively to remove hair gently, safely and quickly.
- Very strict no double dipping policy protects you from unwanted consequences.
- We offer very affordable prices.
Dyanna Body & Nail Salon Spa
42 East 21st Street Manhattan, NY 10010 – (212.995.2355)
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
150 East 39th Street Manhattan, NY 10016 – (212.213.0011)
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Saturday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday: closed
Keep up with Dyanna Spa NYC news, specials, and promotions.