Eyebrow Threading in New York: India’s Gift for Perfect BrowsAre you tired of waxing and plucking leaving your eyebrows looking messy, too thin, or uneven? Tried every salon in New York to get the perfect brow shape but never leave satisfied? It’s time you upgraded your brows to the best salon for eyebrow threading salon in NYC!
There is very little doubt that well shaped eyebrows help shape your face, however this is just one part of the importance of having great eyebrows. Did you know that your eyebrows can actually say a lot about you and your personality? Did you know that the shape of your eyebrows might be communicating a false message about what you are feeling?
If the eyes are the window to a person’s soul, and then what are the eyebrows?! Perhaps they are the window to your emotional state. Eyebrows are extremely important, not just for their physical function, but they have unique ability to change your face and also give way to facial expressions.
• arched brow –the brow of beauty
• round, droopy brow- can create a sad, puzzled expression
• brows sloped down at the ends – can falsely tell someone that you are perpetually sad
• brows that are too high – can keep you in the state of constant surprise
• skinny and far apart brows – can give off a false impression of arroganceThroughout time, women plucked, tweezed, waxed and even burned their eyebrows in order to have them assume the shape that women desired. What is gaining great popularity today is the “new” technique of threading. Threading is an ancient method of hair removal that originated in Persia but continued to be used in India and a few Middle Eastern countries for centuries. It is a technique that uses 100% twisted cotton thread and pulls lines of hair all at once. It is less painful than waxing and fast. The best thing about threading is that the threads used to remove hairs are so thin and precise, you are guaranteed a perfect shape with no room for error! The technique is done so mathematically correct, that it is much easier to control so that results are flawless, even and perfect for your face shape.
Currently, threading has been gaining popularity in the West quickly and there are millions of women who swear by it today!
As opposed to waxing, threading is much gentler, because it does not peel the top layers of skin or traumatizes it. Threading is highly recommended by dermatologists for people who use acne creams/treatments and for those with sensitive skin, pregnant women and even those who simply do not like the pain of waxing.Dyanna Spa in Gramercy Park, New York provides a great variety of hair removal services including the new popular EYEBROW THREADING. We have highly trained and licensed technicians whose mission is to provide you with top of the line service at your comfort and as pain free as possible.
Dyanna Spa has top of the line technicians who were specifically trained in EYEBROW THREADING, and they are ready to add you to the list of their thousands of satisfied clients!
To schedule a consultations with one of our experts, please visit http://dyannaspa.com or call us at
(212) 995-2355Dyanna Body & Nail Spa
42 East 21st St
New York, NY 10010