Nail Etiquette: What You Need to Know About Nail Care! Advice from Award Winning Dyanna Spa in Gramercy Park, NYC (Best of NYC by Citysearch for Nail Care)
Eyes may be the window to your soul, but your nails are the windows to your hygiene.
It has been said that hands and feet are the best indicator of a person. A person who cares for their hands and feet cares for the rest of their body. Unkempt hands may be a signal that the person doesn't take good care of his or herself. So, ladies AND gentlemen, remember to take good care of your hands!According to recent news reports, the recession is over. This means you no longer have an excuse to cut back on nail care as you may have over the past year! Nail care is a minor expense that has such tremendous effects on the way people perceive you and the way you feel, that’s why at Dyanna Spa in New York, we have done everything in our power to make sure you can keep up with your limb hygiene. Dyanna Salon & Spa has been voted as one of the best places in NY for manicures and pedicures in 2008 and 2009, and it’s no wonder our customers are always happy when they leave:
- Our inexpensive prices with high quality results ensure you truly get your money’s worth and do not have to get ripped off OR receive poor quality nail care
- We offer manicures and pedicures for both men AND women
- We offer regular as well as Spa manicures and pedicures with inclusive reflexology, and elbow and knee treatments to truly help you relax
- We offer top quality UV Gel permanent nails that look and feel natural, but are also resilient and non-chipping
- Our expert nail technicians are highly trained to take all precautions to make your nail polish last for over 1 week!
- We only use top of the line products on your hands and feet
Take a look at the variety of pedicures available at Dyanna Spa:
So if you’re ready to take care of the basics, make an appointment for our Gramercy Park location in Manhattan and we would love to take care of these vital parts for you:
42 East 21st Street
(between Park Avenue South and Broadway)
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.[caption id="" align="alignright" width="300"] Interior of Dyanna Salon in Gramercy Park, NY and our proud sign showing honor to be named Best Salon and Spa for Nails, Waxing, Massages, Facials in New York City![/caption]
* European Lactol (special hot cream): $12
* French Manicure: $15
* Glue Manicure: $15
* Silk wrap: $3 each / Silk patch: $2 each
* Paraffin treatment: $7
* Change of polish: $7
* Spa manicure with extraction: $25
* Spa manicure with 10 min. reflexology: $30* UV Gel Permanent French Nails: UV Gel Permanent is a technologically advanced product that we utilize to protect & preserve natural nails. Our Basic Gel System is hypo allergenic, odorless, none yellowing and requires the use of our specialized UV lamp. Gel increases flexibility and prevents your natural nails from chipping & peeling.
- UV Gel Full Set Basic: $65
- UV Gel Fill In Basic: $45
- UV Gel Permanent French Full Set: $75
- UV Gel Permanent French Fill In: $55
* Regular: $23
* French: $26
* Paraffin treatment: $12
* Change of polish: $10
* Spa pedicure with extraction: $35
* Spa pedicure with 10 min. reflexology $40
* Jelly Pedicure (40min) $35 ( Jelly Pedi provides the ultimate relief for stress and aching muscles. It helps exfoliate as well as hydrate dry skin.)
MANICURE + PEDICURE: $30 (Mon-Tue-Wed)
SPA MANICURE + SPA PEDICURE ONLY: $50 (Thursday-Friday)
GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE!