Put Best Face Forward: Facials at Dyanna Spa The Importance of Regular Facials to Keep Up Healthy Skin!
Whether you like it or not, the first thing you are always judged on when meeting new people is your face.
Your face is the frontal façade that greets people and shows a great deal more about you than you may think. Just by examining the quality of your skin a person may be able to determine your age, diet, amount of time you’ve spent in the sun and your exhaustion level. Ever wake up from a rough night out after consuming alcohol and notice your skin dry and grey? Notice a number of new zits pop out after eating a greasy meal? Your face is usually the first external body part that shows the effects of your lifestyle.For these reasons, it is extremely important to take care of your face, and preserve the skin that is exposed the most. With this understanding in mind, the expert aestheticians at Dyanna Salon & Spa in Manhattan’s prestigious Gramercy Park Area have been striving for over 20 years to create the most innovative facial procedures that will maximize results for all women AND men. Our facials and microdermabrasion treatments are custom designed to target clients’ problem areas and rejuvenate the skin to fight signs of aging and reverse any damage done to the skin through a set lifestyle. Our award winning spa (voted Best of NYC by Citysearch in 2009 for skincare and facials) offers a wide variety of services for any New York woman to enjoy. We have created the ultimate menu of facials to help every skin type, so see which one will best suit you:
- 24 Kt Gold Facial: Powerful anti-aging treatment with revitalizing and rejuvenating effect. Gold is one of the softest metals and is easily absorbed by the skin, helping it reduce wrinkles and fine lines. A combination of collagen, plant extract, 24k gold powder that melts into the skin to leave it with new found radiance, intensely hydrate, richly smooth and silky skin.
- European Facial: Complete cleansing, exfoliation, and mask treatment to eliminate any dirt underneath the skin and rehydrate the new layers of skin • Peeling Facial: A professional grade exfoliation using vegetable and fruit enzymes to free your face of tired and dull surface skin cells Large Pores: • Deep Pore Cleansing Facial: Ultimate facial that truly goes deep to remove all impurities underneath the top layers of skin
Oily Blemish-Prone Skin:
- Acne/Problem Skin Facial with Propolis and Blemish Control Mud Mask: Deep pore cleansing procedure that extracts unnecessary ouls. Typically takes a series of visits.
- Microdermabrasion (diamond): Microdermabrasion takes away fine particles and dry skin to leave skin with a fresher, more glowing look. It diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, and coarse textured skin. It is a great pre-facial treatment that makes it easy for high-tech skin care products to actually penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin and help build collagen, which gives skin its youthful appearance.
- Caviar Facial: Reveal rejuvenated radiance with this treatment scientifically proven to fight aging. It’s a high performance, cutting edge treatment that delivers caviar and pearl extracts (highly effective anti-aging remedies) to your skin which firms the skin and replenishes vital nutrients. This luxurious treatment also comes with a complimentary Youth-Renew Caviar Hand and Foot Treatment.
- Neck/ Decollete: This treatment firms and tones the often neglected skin of the neck and décolleté. It helps diminish the appearance of wrinkles and sagging. Also included with the procedure is a scalp and hand massage.
- Aromatherapy Facial: Visibly improves vitality and skin texture by using gentle massage with essential oils. It relieves tension, poor circulation and headhaches.
Under Eye Circles and Bags:
- Collagen Eye treatment: Firms the skin under the eyes to avoid sagging and replenishes nutrients so that the under eye area no longer needs to retain water.
- Neck Firming Treatment: Can be added to any facial to ensure thorough result that does not neglect the neck- a surefire way to tell a person’s age if unattended to.