The Hottest Facial Treatments in New York: The Placenta FacialNYC's top rated spa knows that this year the "IT" spa treatment is all about the girl from the block. No we're not talking about your neighbor in 5B. The Queen of skin sheen herself, J.Lo, knows Placenta Facial Treatments are where it's at when it comes to reversing signs of aging and restoring skin's natural youthful glow. In case you haven't been keeping up to date with the beauty trends of the moment, we don't want to freak you out. Get that nasty little image out of your head - Placenta facials aren't as disturbing as you think. Although you can count Madonna as one of the trend's loyal fans, you shouldn't worry about it involving any crazy new workout routine or switching out your tap for Holy water. Just 45 minutes of relaxation can get you looking young and fresh with this decadent facial spa treatment. It was just a few years ago, when word came to the US that woman in Asia were using baby placenta in skin creams as a preventative for onset signs of aging. Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony were among the first to speak out about their love for the super luxe treatment. Clearly everyone was dying to get the J.Lo glow because now, celebrities like Reese Witherspoon, Nicolette Sheridan, Mischa Barton, and Jacqueline Bissetto are addicted to this facial for SO MANY reasons!
Here's our top 3 Reasons why you should book one now!
1) IT WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE:
- The International Clinic of Biological Regeneration claims that the idea of live cell therapy began in 1931 after a woman was revived from a near death experience through use of steer stem cells, the idea to inject face products with the same, active growth cells became clear.
- Today, most treatment creams are usually made from plant placenta or sheep placenta.
- “The main reason why human placenta is effective is because it is bio-identical to our own physiology,” British therapist Mona Mirza said. “Your own collagen starts to mimic the baby collagen and cells that are going in.”
2) IT'S YOUR PLAIN OL' CURE ALL TREATMENT:
- "Placenta is rich in proteins and iron as well as a host of other vital nutrients." explains nutritionist Susannah Lawson.
- The benefits the facial provides is almost endless; there are tons of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, more than a hundred kind of enzymes, including growth inducing insulin.
- It's recommended to treat almost any skin problem from dull, uneven skin complexions, to eczema, psoriasis, acne, sun damage, and wrinkles or fine lines.
3) A LITTLE PLACENTA GOES A LONG WAY:
- The placenta facial can be used as an in between maintenance in addition to your regular facials, so adding on this luxe treatment can help keep skin clearer and more radiant in the long run.
- Because of the powerful nutrients found in the creams and masks made from placenta cells, just a small amount goes a long way! Longer lasting products = longer lasting paycheck ladies.
- Cream is usually massaged onto your face, including on the ear lobes and eyelids which are typically avoided during regular exfoliation and certain facials.
- Most treatments include a regular facial after the treatment of the placenta cream, so essentially you are able to get a TWO for ONE deal. Who in the world could pass that up?!
Unless you're just not interested in being as glowingly beautiful as some of your favorite celebrities, than we'll be expecting your call within the hour! Make an appointment today for your star treatment.
To learn more about Dyanna Spa’s holiday packages and other treatments offered at Dyanna Spa please visit: Http://DyannaSpa.com or call Dyanna Spa in Gramercy Park, NY to schedule a free consultation at (212) 995-2355.
42 East 21st Street
New York, NY 10010